Josephine Chia is the founder and Managing Director of Progression Search, a leading boutique search firm focus on high growth technology and IT services companies. Based in Singapore, Progression works across Asia Pacific including Japan in their search assignments from executives, senior leadership and field facing talents (Sales, Business Development, Consulting), for a diverse range of clients, including Fortune 100 companies as well as high-growth VC backed technology companies.
Prior to executive search, Josephine has spent 15 years in sales and sales management roles in the tech space, working for Citrix, Adobe, Computer ssociates and other US MNC tech firms. She holds a Degree in Business (Ecommerce) with Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and graduated with several distinctions.
In the short 6 years of operations, Josephine and her team has grown the business through strong word-of-mouth on their ability to identify the non-negotiable requirements to the success of the role, getting the culture fit on both candidate and client side and being creative with sourcing the available talent pool.
Her own experience includes:
- Cloud Service offerings from IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Enterprise Networking
- Digital Marketing Solutions
- Virtualization/storage solutions
She speaks fluent English and Mandarin.
CSA Singapore - APAC
350 Orchard Road
16-03 Shaw House
Executive Search Experience
Josephine has worked in the tech industry for more than 15 years where she then started Progression 6 years ago, doing executive search in the technology, telecommunications and IT software & services space across APJ.
Recent Searches by Role
- CTO, APJ (CyberSecurity)
- CMO, APAC (IoT)
- VP, Greater China (BI)
- Head of Enterprise Sales, Asia (CRM)
- Strategic Account Director, Japanese and Korea (Enterprise Networking)
- Solution Architect, APJ (Big Data)
- Head of Channels, ASEAN (Public Cloud)
Recent Client Engagements
- Cloud Service Providers (Public, Hybrid)
- Virtualization vendors
- SaaS vendors
- International MSP Companies
- CyberSecurity Companies
- Enterprise Networking Companies
- Aerospace companies
- Industrial Automation/Precision Engineering Companies
- Military/Homeland Défense Providers